We are pleased to announce that we have been accredited with the Pension Transfer Gold Standard by the Personal Finance Society (PFS).
To achieve this the Pension Advice Taskforce had to be satisfied that we met their criteria and could consistently meet and promote their standards and the nine principles listed below.
- Helping clients understand when advice is appropriate
- Ensuring advice given supports the client’s overall wellbeing in the context of their stated objectives
- Ensuring client understanding and acceptance of all charges
- Ensuring the most appropriate and updated technical skills are applied
- Transparent management of Conflicts of Interest
- Helping clients understanding the cost of transferring benefits
- Avoiding unregulated investments and introducers
- Transparency in advice processes and outcomes
- Promoting the Consumer Guide to the Pension Transfer Gold Standard