Trusts are an effective way of protecting your assets and planning for the future. Setting up a trust can be a complex process but our experienced team will guide you through the process.
We’ll help you ensure that the trust meets the intended objectives and is managed efficiently and in accordance with it’s objectives. Call us on 01603 706 820 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a consultation.
Trusts can be set up for a variety of reasons including:
- to control and protect financial assets in a tax efficient way
- if someone is too young to manage their own affairs
- if someone is unable to manage their own affairs
- to pass on assets while you are alive
- to pass on assets upon your death
- to help succession planning in your business.
Assets which can be put into trusts include property, land, money and investments. The deeds of the trust will establish who the trustees are, who the beneficiaries are and how the trust is to be run.
For more useful information, please visit our resource centre.