We are proud to have accumulated a variety of awards, accreditations and memberships over recent years.
In a highly competitive industry, we believe that these re-enforce our high quality of service and illustrate our commitment to continuous improvement at a company-wide level.
Our awards signify our continued efforts to deliver high quality financial planning outcomes for our clients, as well as to creating a positive and inclusive workplace for our employees.
- Adviser Firm of the Year (UK) – Winners in 2021.
- Adviser Firm of the Year (Midlands and East Anglia) – Winners in 2023 and 2021.
- Best Financial Adviser to Work For – Made the list of winners in 2023 and 2020.
To ensure we hold ourselves to high standards, we have sought to achieve appropriate accreditations and certifications.
- Chartered Status – represents our commitment to professional development and the alignment of our core values and business practices to the Chartered Institute of Insurance (CII) code of ethics.
- Financial Vulnerability Charter – a commitment to supporting and enacting the nine pledges set out by the taskforce, in order to ensure our services are suitable for those individuals who may be considered vulnerable.
- Women in Finance Charter – set up by HM Treasury, this commitment reinforces our stance on diversity, inclusion and gender balance within our company and the wider financial services industry.
- Cyber Essentials Certification – this government backed scheme provides the industry standard for protection against a range of common cyber-attacks. This gives our clients the knowledge and peace of mind that we take the security of their data seriously.
Where appropriate, we have joined membership groups to share our expertise and develop our relationships.
- National Council for Voluntary Organisations (NCVO) Trusted Supplier – this long-standing relationship with NCVO, who are a registered charity and umbrella body for the voluntary and community sector in England, permits us to support their members to manage their employee benefits, workplace pension and financial wellbeing arrangements.
- East of England Energy Group (EEEGR) member – as members of the East of England Energy Group, we provide their members with informative content. Our relationship with the group is long-standing.
- Association of Medical Insurers and Intermediaries (AMII) member – through our membership, we commit to providing independent and impartial advice using a range of researched and approved products and solutions to meet the individual needs of our clients.