Join our team
Lucas Fettes Financial Planning are a growing Chartered Independent Financial Planning and Employee Benefits practice. As a national business, with offices and staff based across the UK, we are looking for ambitious and like-minded individuals to join our expert team.
If you are passionate about the financial services industry and enjoy helping people achieve their financial objectives, then please get in touch.
We are looking to recruit financial planners, at all stages of their careers:
- Newly qualified financial planners
- Experienced financial planners with an existing client bank (with capacity)
- Experienced financial planners with a full client bank
Of course, full support will be provided in order to help you during your transition.
Why join Lucas Fettes Financial Planning?
- We are a growing, national company.
- We are a Chartered firm and are fully independent.
- We are independently owned by our directors and employees.
- We offer equity incentives to key employees.
- We were voted one of the ‘Best Financial Advisers to Work For 2020’ by Professional Adviser.
- We invest in market-leading technology and have recently upgraded our back office system.
Our heritage and our business today
Our awards, accreditations and memberships
Get in touch
If you wish to contact us in relation to any of our career opportunities, or should you have any questions, please do get in touch with our HR Manager, Lynne Hammerson, by emailing Lynne.Hammerson@lffp.co.uk. Alternatively, you can contact us directly by calling 01603 706 820 or by emailing email@example.com.
Lucas Fettes conduct a fair and unbiased recruitment process. We happily consider all applicants and will not condone discrimination on the account of race, gender, sexual orientation or by any other means.
We will hold your application details for the entirety of the recruitment process for the specific vacancy you apply for. This period may extend up to a maximum of 12 months. You are free to withdraw your application at any time, and/or request for your information to be discarded.