Financial wellbeing has been proven to impact employee’s workplace performance, particularly motivation, productivity, and absenteeism.
As a result, financial education and wellbeing solutions have become an essential component of modern employee benefit packages for businesses looking to attract and retain high quality employees.
How we can help you
We understand that financial education and wellbeing needs differ within every workforce. Through collaboration, we can tailor our solutions to help you provide the right support for your employees.
Our specialist team can provide a range of cost-effective financial education and wellbeing support.
- Workplace presentations – educational guidance aimed at developing your employees’ financial literacy. Our ‘Essentials’ presentations focus on overarching principles and are suitable for all employees, whilst ‘Additional insights’ sessions build on this and are tailored for the lifestage of the audience. Both highlight how your employees can improve their financial wellbeing in the short, medium and long-term.
- 1-to-1s – giving your employees the chance to talk through their finances with one of our experts.
- Financial Wellbeing Hub – this is a source of financial education, containing a range of resources. It is available to employees of our clients, at no additional charge. Requires registration.
- Webinars – we provide educational webinars to employees of our clients, focusing on a range of topics. These are provided at no additional charge.
- Financial planning – ongoing financial advice with one of our expert financial planners. This can be paid for by your business or directly by the individual.
Our expert team will work with you to discover the requirements of your workforce and create a bespoke wellbeing strategy for your business.
You will be provided with a full breakdown of charges to agree prior to the commencement of any work.
Your consultant will work with you to identify what your business wishes to achieve and what financial education and wellbeing support is most suitable.
Your support team will arrange this support with you and your consultant will carry this out.
Your consultant and support team will communicate with you periodically to discuss whether further financial education and wellbeing support is required.
Take a look at the frequently asked questions below to find out more.
Financial wellbeing is the sense of security your employees have concerning their financial responsibilities and obligations.
Poor financial wellbeing can result in stress and anxiety.
If an employee has financial concerns, this could detrimentally affect their motivation, productivity and absenteeism.
Each of these can have knock-on effects for your business.
Aside from financial support, such as improved salaries and bonus schemes, your business could provide financial education support and access to an expert financial planner through 1-to-1 consultations.
Take a look at our useful resources below to find out more. Additional content is available via our resource centre.
Save money with salary exchange
Salary exchange could be a viable way to save on National Insurance Contributions. Read our article for more information.
Group income protection (GIP)
Group Income Protection policies can support your organisation and employees. Read our article for more information.