Does your business or management team require expert advice?
Whether it is via our team or through recommending a trusted professional partner, we can help you.
How we can help you
If your business or senior employees require financial planning support, we can help.
Our expert team will work with you to provide your business with tax advice and financial planning support that meets your objectives.
- Business support – expert financial planning and tax advice from our team, reviewed periodically to ensure suitability against your objectives. If you are looking for help with succession planning or a sale, we can also assist.
- Key Person Insurance – provides cover for those that make a significant contribution to the success of the business. These policies provide the business with a cash sum when it is needed most, on the death or critical illness of a key employee. The funds can be used to repay loans, cover the costs of recruiting and training a replacement, or help to replace lost revenue temporarily.
- Shareholder Protection Insurance – cover for the death or critical illness of a shareholder. This enables their shares to be bought, providing funds for their beneficiaries and enabling the other shareholders to retain control.
- Director and partner consultancy – we also provide personal financial planning including wealth generation, investment management, retirement strategies and more. We will agree your financial goals and assist you to achieve these in a tax efficient way.
- Other professional advice – through our relationships with other professional advisers we can help you arrange legal advice, payroll provision, general accountancy and procurement.
We will work with you to discover the requirements of your business and create a bespoke strategy.
You will be provided with a full breakdown of charges to agree prior to the commencement of any work.
Your consultant will work with you to identify what your business wishes to achieve and what financial planning support is most suitable.
Your support team will arrange this support with you and your consultant will carry this out.
Your consultant and support team will communicate with you periodically to discuss whether support is required.
Take a look at the frequently asked questions below to find out more.
Structure and objectives bound by time horizons, supported by ongoing support from a professional financial planner.
Typically, these are reviewed annually. Although, this should be more regular where relevant changes in circumstance occur.
Firstly, it will help identify what funds are available to invest.
Secondly, a financial plan will provide structure via set objectives and timescales.
Anybody whose absence would have a severely detrimental effect. For example, a Managing Director.
Take a look at our useful resources below to find out more. Additional content is available via our resource centre.
Save money with salary exchange
Salary exchange could be a viable way to save on National Insurance Contributions. Read our article for more information.
Group income protection (GIP)
Group Income Protection policies can support your organisation and employees. Read our article for more information.