Automatic enrolment for businesses
Every day we help businesses meet their automatic enrolment duties
Legislation means it’s now compulsory for employers to automatically enrol certain workers into a pension scheme and contribute towards it. Every employer has been given a staging date based on the number of staff they employ, and this is when your automatic enrolment responsibilities begin.
By your staging date you will need to:
- decide what contributions rates you will use and whether these will be the same for all workers
- review any existing workplace pension arrangements you have
- establish a workplace pension scheme that meets the automatic enrolment requirements
- decide what, if any, postponement rules you will apply
- ensure you have processes in place to deal with both your initial and on-going employer duties.
Businesses should be preparing for automatic enrolment now. Even if you already have a workplace pension scheme you’ll still need to make changes to prepare for your duties. Automatic enrolment can be a complex process but our experienced team can help.
We’ll help you set-up an appropriate workplace pension scheme and ensure you fulfil all of your legal responsibilities and employer obligations. Call us on 0345 357 8910 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be glad to help.
Easy as AE
Our affordable automatic enrolment solution, Easy as AE, is designed for smaller businesses and employers with options starting from just £999 + VAT. With Easy as AE you’ll receive support via telephone and email, and we’ll provide you with a personalised automatic planning report and recommendations for a workplace pension scheme.
View our short video about auto enrolment:
Existing clients will receive a 10 per cent discount (£899 + VAT).
For more useful information, please visit our resource centre.